The Antigua online gambling jurisdiction is actually that of Antigua and Barbuda, a nation comprised of two separate islands that work together as a single country. They are known for their complaints to the World Trade Organization about the United States’ violation of the General Agreement on Trade Services, but they’re also known for being the first jurisdiction to open up and accept licenses for online gambling way back in 1994.
Antigua and Barbuda Offshore Gaming Licence Key Features
- Governed by the Interactive Gaming and Interactive Wagering Regulations
- Applications are submitted to the Commission
- Applicants are subject to a non-refundable fee of USD fifteen thousand for due diligence
- Subject to an annual licence fee of USD one hundred thousand for interactive gaming
- Subject to an annual licence fee of USD seventy-five thousand for interactive wagering
- Licensees must deposit a minimum reserve of USD one hundred thousand or securities of equivalent value with the Commission before starting operations
- License holders must be of good character and business repute
- Gaming of the underage and vulnerable must be prohibited by licensee
Antigua and Barbuda Offshore Gaming Licence Legal Requirement
|Antigua and Barbuda Gambling Licence||Description|
|Share capital or equivalent|
|Service Providers Required|
Antigua and Barbuda Gambling Licence Tax Treatment
- The 3% tax on Net Win and the deductibles
- The maximum cap of US$50,000.00 per month on taxes and the terms and conditions
Antigua and Barbuda Gambling Licence Duration to Set Up
2- 3 Months
Antigua and Barbuda Gambling Licence Distinctive Benefits
- Antigua and Barbuda has High demand from online casino companies word-wide.
- Antigua and Barbuda Gambling Licence has a relatively low-cost and easy to get
- With a license you can open bank accounts
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with the regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers.