The banking industry has grown in leaps and bounds in recent times, constantly disrupted by innovation and technology advancement. As a result, various banking hubs have emerged competing with the established financial centres. Valsen knows where it makes sense to establish your banking business.
The laws and regulations of various jurisdictions differ a lot and different jurisdiction can be more attractive than others, and therefore it is necessary to perform a due diligence analysis of the requirements of the business vis-à-vis the legalities of a domicile, before selecting the best location. This requires professional expertise, which Valsen guarantees.
We facilitate multi-jurisdictional licensing and structuring of all banking businesses permitting any of the following of the following activities:
- Issuing of own deposit products
- Current accounts for corporate and individual clients
- Saving accounts
- Fixed term deposit accounts
- Set-up of mutual fund-like products
- Issuing credit, debit or prepaid Mastercard / VISA Cards
- Issuance of credit and loans
- Daily liquidity accounts
- Multi-Currency Accounts
- Provision of global currencies
- Asset management like products
- Investment banking
- Private banking and wealth management