The Turks and Casino Islands Gaming Inspectorate has been in existence since 1990, regulated through the Gaming Inspectorate Department. To date our gaming industry has seen four Casinos, eight gaming Slot Parlours and numerous bar machine operations. Our gaming industry is still in its developmental stages but is unique and regulated within the boundaries of the Gaming Ordinance
Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License Key Features
- That Resolution stated that in order that a natural or a legal entity operates a System for Electronic Communication Games in or from the Republic of Panama, it must enter into an Administration/Operation Contract with the Gambling Control Board.
- The Gambling Control Board issues the Gambling Licenses permitting the Administrator/Operator to conduct the System or Systems for Electronic Communication Games for every Contract.
- The System for Electronic Communication Games will be subject to the regulations of the Gambling Control Board, even though part of its elements function outside the Republic of Panama. Such conditions will be set forth in the Agreement with said Administrator/Operator.
- The Systems for Electronic Communication Games operating in or from Turks and Caicos Island shall not be used by persons residing in the country.
Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License Legal Requirements
||Turks and Caicos Island Company|
|Share capital or equivalent|
|Service Providers Required|
Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License Tax Treatment
- Based on 7.5% of all winnings and jackpots paid out to patrons;
- Base on the total gaming net gross revenue as follows;
- CASINO 10 %
- SLOT PARLOR 28 %
- BINGO HALL 30 %
Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License Duration to Set Up
Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License Distinctive Benefits
- Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License attracts favourable taxes on all gains and license holders.
- Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License can be used to conduct businesses electronically.
- Turks and Caicos Island Gaming License does not require minimum capital requirement.
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with the regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers