Betting Control and Licensing Board was established by an Act of Parliament Chapter 131, Laws of Kenya of 1966. The Board is responsible for regulating betting, lotteries and gaming activities through formulation and issuance of policy guidelines. Over the last few years, the Board has implemented various measures, which have laid a firm foundation for the enforcement and implementation of gaming laws and regulations. The Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act Chapter 131, empowers the Board to license and control premises and the activities carried there in.
Kenya Gaming License Legal Requirements
|Kenya Gambling Licence||Description|
|Service Providers Required|
Kenya Gaming License Tax Treatment
Kenya Gaming License are subject to 35% on income
Duration to Set Up
Why US (Key Strengths)
- We will advise you on the optimal legal structure for your requirements, size, expectations and circumstances.
- Valsen will assist to complete every form for each process in the best way we know how (Based on our many years’ experience with various regulators and service providers across the world)
- We are very hands on in the post filing period checking with re regulator and service providers and updating you regularly.
- Any queries raised by the regulators and service providers during processing will be quickly synthesized by us and we shall craft the right responses to move the process forward fast.
- We have a full in-house compliance support for all compliance requirements with the regulator and service providers
- Through our extensive network, we provide sign up services with major service providers including but not limited to; Liquidity providers, technology providers, custodians, prime brokers, legal advisors, auditors, payment gateway providers among others.